Reports on what the Bay Area real estate market looks like state that one home may have over 1,200 potential buyers. However, that statistic only applies to desirable homes. If you have a Bay Area house with deed problems, you may have fewer willing buyers, extending your time with the property when you need cash immediately.
People who buy houses in the Bay Area for cash can help you. Although cash home sales are increasing everywhere except the Bay Area, the option exists for sellers looking for a convenient channel to get cash without having to fix matters related to their property’s title. Learn more about how cash home buyers can save you trouble and get cash quickly.
What Kind of Deed Problems Do We Help With?
We can help you get cash for your Bay Area house even if it has any of the common title problems, including:
- False Ownership: Your deed problem may involve impersonation due to similar names or public record errors. If you are selling your Bay Area house, ensure that you have the legal right to do so.
- Unknown Liens: There may be liens attached to your title that you will have to research and contest. Let us do that on your behalf when you sell your Bay Area house to us for cash.
- Outstanding Tax Records: Defective or outstanding tax records normally affect your ability to sell a property on the traditional real estate market. With a cash home buyer, you can skip the procedures associated with contesting these taxes.
- Divorce Decrees: Divorces may complicate property title matters even if you’ve already resolved any related debts. Perhaps inheritance gets involved and requires a release of judgment.
- Filed Bankruptcies: Whether you have a history of bankruptcy or married someone who recently went through one, these may pose problems with your deed. Allow a cash home buyer to go through the petition process instead of you.
How Do We Help?
We buy houses in and around the Bay Area for cash, regardless of the deed issues attached to them. At Brothers Buy Homes, we understand how complex the local real estate procedures can get when sellers only want to meet their income goals quickly.
Our experts can quickly assess any property issue and craft an ideal price that reflects deed problems and other factors, including their potential need for repair. Essentially, we help by buying Bay Area houses as-is.
Sell Your House and Get Cash
Selling a house for cash despite its deed issues saves you a lot of trouble. If you proceed with a traditional real estate channel to sell your house, you would need to handle all the paperwork yourself. Save yourself the trouble and consider selling your Bay Area house as-is — deed problems and all!
You can enjoy a quick sale and a simple process when getting rid of the property with deed problems. In addition, you can skip the repairs that you would normally have to think about and set a budget for when you enter the traditional real estate market. This way, you save money and earn money quickly.
Despite these benefits, we understand how some people might be reluctant to sell their houses for cash. Perhaps they find the idea of selling a house as-is too good to be true, or they encountered some cash home buyers who were scammers. Consider learning how to avoid those scams.
Read Our Reviews
We recognize the value of hearing from other clients before proceeding with your decision to sell a house with deed problems. Consider browsing some testimonials that our satisfied clients left on various review sites.
[Read Brother Buy Homes Reviews]
Get Started: Problem With Your Deed? We’ll Buy Your Bay Area House!
Bay Area houses can have problems with their deeds, preventing property owners from selling quickly. Whether you face issues with the names on the title or discovered liens you knew nothing about beforehand, you can still get cash quickly with a Bay Area cash home buyer.
Brothers Buy Houses is a local house company in the Bay Area that will eagerly take your property off your hands despite its deed problems. Discover how much you can make by requesting a free instant cash offer for your house now.